Albertsons Stadium Hotels
Visiting from out of town? Want a vacation in Boise? No problem!
We can help you create your perfect football vacation weekend by booking a hotel for you with this link. With our help, you can get the best rooms at the best hotels in Boise that are still close to the stadium. These hotels include our recommended options below.
- Home2 Suites By Hilton Boise Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Boise-Downtown
- Inn at 500 Capitol
- The Grove Hotel
- Residence Inn Boise Downtown City Center
And after you book your room, these are some of the attractions that you can enjoy while you’re waiting for the day of the big game.
- Christ Chapel – The oldest chapel in Idaho. It’s a small church that’s easy to miss, but will take you back to early American faith institutions.
- Julia Davis Park – This gorgeous nature park has fully bloomed plans throughout the year and paddle boats that guests can enjoy for a taste of the outdoors.
- Idaho Anne Frank Human Rights Memorial – This solemn tribute to Anne Frank and Human Rights is a great spot for anyone to appreciate the gravity of World War II.
- The Flicks – One of Boise’s oldest movie theatres, this is a great place to watch great flicks while enjoying some of the best burgers in town.
- Discovery Center of Idaho – This facility is a hands-on center dedicated to math, science, and technology learning exhibits for all ages.